We are thrilled to announce that the extension of our Liquidity Program to the Pancake Swap exchange. From now on, liquidity providers on Pancake Swap will be able to gain APY at 110% .
Apron Network will allocate a portion of its APN for liquidity mining rewards. This time, the APN-BUSD liquidity mining rewards will last for 60 days.
In order to participate, you just have to whitelist your address and add liquidity to Pancake Swap trading pair: APN-BUSD. Users who are interested in the program can [apply here] to get the reward qualification. PancakeSwap, Binance Smart Chain’s most popular decentralized exchange. Take a look at the article to find eligibility requirements and other useful details.
How to be eligible?
- To qualify on PancakeSwap you need to provide at least 10,000APN, plus 10,000APN worth of BUSD.
- Success liquidity will need to be added prior to the start of the campaign on July 7, 2021 and will continue to be available for at least 60 days.
- If you remove liquidity at any point, your previous liquidity is disqualified.
- You must submit your application before the deadline. Users who do not submit their application after the deadline will not be rewarded.
To take that a step further, in this tutorial we will show you how to add APN liquidity to PancakeSwap, which will then enable you to tap into the liquidity rewards in APN. As you will shortly find out, it is a relatively straightforward process.
To successfully add APN liquidity to PancakeSwap and reap the associated benefits, you will need the following:
- Open your MetaMask and switch to the BSC network
If MetaMask has not previously added a BSC network, you need to ass the BSC network first.
1. Open https://chainlist.org. Then click on Connect Wallet
2. Search for BSC and Add Binance Smart Chain Mainnet to the wallet.
3. Switch to BSC network after successful addition.
As Pancake is a project on BSC, all the gas fees for operations are paid by BNB, so we need to make sure that there is BNB in our wallet before carrying out the following operations.
- How to obtain APN on BSC chain
Way 1: It can be purchased directly through Pancake
Pancakes trading interface: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap
Way 2: You can change the APN on the Ethereum chain to the BSC
- Send the APN of the exchange to the MetaMask wallet.
- Through https://multichain.xyz/swap to convert APN on the Ethereum chain into APN on the BSC chain.
(1) Make sure the MetaMask wallet is Ethereum Mainnet, if not, switch to Ethereum Mainnet.
(2) Open https://multichain.xyz/swap and link to Matemask.
(3) After entering the SWAP interface, search for APN, input the number, and click Transfer to successfully convert APN on the Ethereum chain into APN on the BSC chain.
- Add liquidity to Pancake
- Open: https://pancakeswap.finance/
- Click on “Trade-Liquidity” to enter the “Add Liquidity” interface. Click on “Add Liquidity”
- Click on “Select a Currency”, enter the BEP20 contract address of APN in the search box, and click on “Import” when APN is found.
APN BEP20 contract address: 0x1fe4751d9bdabac8d90067056cb45ab6823d2c12
4. Click on “Select a Currency” below and select BUSD.
5. Enter the number of APNs you want to add, and the number of BUSDs to add will be automatically displayed below (please make sure you have enough BUSDs in your wallet)
6. After clicking on “Approve BUSD”, click on “Approve APN”.
7. After the Approve succeeds, click on “Supply”, and the liquidity addition will be completed after the operation succeeds.
>>>Congrats! Now you are eligible to earn APN rewards! Just don’t forget to fill out the whitelist via here: https://forms.gle/grSRgSbaFgH68eRe9
About Apron Network:
Apron Network is a decentralized infrastructure service platform built by employing Polkadot technology in the blockchain world. Apron has adopted the idea of being a decentralized platform which belongs to a middle service that provides a connection between the blockchain and the application software. It aims to make transactions for infrastructure software services simple, efficient, and reliable by connecting service providers and users in the decentralized service market. Apron has obtained fund-raising from NGC, Monday Capital, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.
🛎 Reach Apron on: