Apron Dashboard added support for the Heco Testnet node, which gives developers access to Testnet for project testing.
To register and use Apron Dashboard：https://dashboard.apron.network
This bug bounty program is focus on finding eligible vulnerability, if you find any problem in the process of using, submit it to us. After reviewing the submissions, our technical team will evaluate and award the developers depend on the severity of the bug as follows:
Severity of Rewards:
- Epic: If a bug is considered to be valuable after evaluation by the development team, it will be classified as Epic and awarded 400 APN. (2 in total)
- Crash: A bug that causes a breakdown of the Apron system and affects the use of functionality. The ability to reproduce a bug that is below the epic level was evaluated by the development team and classified as crash level and was awarded a bonus of 300APN. (5 in total)
- Critical: Affecting normal use, high frequency operation and high recurrence rate. After comprehensive evaluation by the development team, it is classified as a serious bug and awarded 200APN. (10 in total)
- General: Affecting normal use, medium frequency operation and high recurrence rate. After comprehensive evaluation by the development team, it is classified as a general bug and awarded 150APN. (15 in total)
- Minor: Low-frequency operations that did not affect the normal use of the Apron system, which can be repeated, were evaluated by the development team and identified as minor bugs and given a bonus of 100APN. (20 in total)
- Note: It is not a system bug, and the newly added optimization function points are determined as valuable optimization after comprehensive evaluation by the technical team, and 20APN will be awarded (10 in total)
Must be Apron Node or Apron Dashboard, bugs from Heco Chain except.
Submission Entrance: https://forms.app/form/60484d863915a45ab8e1a740
If there is a significant issue, welcome to join our developer community to send a bug report and feature suggestion: https://t.me/Apron_developers
Deadline：March 15th 2021
- The bug bounty program is an experimental rewards program for our active Apron Network community. All data are subject to applicable law which means your testing must not violate any law or compromise any data that is not yours.
- Issues that have already been submitted by another user or are already known to spec and client maintainers are not eligible for bounty rewards.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability makes it ineligible for a bounty.
About Apron Network
Apron is a decentralized platform for DApp developers, DApp users, and infrastructure operators with a decentralized network based on blockchain technology infrastructure services. It is developed by Substrate and can be operated as a parachain of Polkadot/Kusama. Apron will also connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, and Helium, including Layer 2. Provide developers with low-cost multiple blockchain ecological infrastructure services.