Apron’s first “Node Stake&Mining” Event, APN Mining Yields Up to 200%-600%
Since the launch of the service provider recruitment, Apron Network has recruited and launched 8 blockchain services including BSC, Polygon, Heco, Polkadot, Kusama, Cosmos, Mina and SifChain. Thanks to these service providers, Apron Network is able to examine the full range of its internal testnet and continuously iterate on functionality. Also we particularly appreciate all the community participants and service providers for their contributions and support!
How can you mutually benefit from this testing:
As part of ongoing tech development and testing, Apron Network will launch phase2 testing as planned, enabling service provider enrollment and access process testing to verify the service market economy model and technology roadmap. Phase2 testing will be divided into three rounds, lasting 90/180/270 days.
According to the rules of Apron Network service market, service providers need to stake APN in the service market to ensure service quality so as to timely compensate users in case of service problems. During the test event, community participants can assist the service provider to stake in the service market that supports the service provider to provide services to developers and get corresponding rewards from the service provider.
To encourage service providers to participate in the testing, Apron Network will award contributors (staking users and service providers) 16 million APNs out of the established beta awards.
Details are as follows:
The Phase2 testing will start on Sep 1, 2021, meanwhile, Apron will be opening the service provider registration channel.
The service market staking channel will start on Sep 10, 2021.
How to register as a service provider:
- Submit the application for service provider service: https://forms.gle/ZhqGjWdThFjnmWEj8
- Tech integration with the Apron team.
- The service provider starts the service market staking if meets the service conditions.
- Launch the service by service provider.
How to participate in service market Stake Mining Event:
- Visit https://apron.network/
- Enter the home page of staking of node service provider, which shows all service provider nodes that can be staked. There are 8 nodes in total.
- Click Details in the lower right corner of the service provider to view the introduction of each service provider, APN upper limit required by node staking, current staking quantity and yield rate, etc.
- Select the service provider node to stake, connect the wallet, input the amount to stake, then click ‘Stake’ button.
- After the Staking, click into ‘My Stats’ page to view personal stake and mining reward.
About Apron Network
Apron Network is a decentralized infrastructure service platform built by employing Polkadot technology in the blockchain world. Apron has adopted the idea of being a decentralized platform which belongs to a middle service that provides a connection between the blockchain and the application software. It aims to make transactions for infrastructure software services simple, efficient, and reliable by connecting service providers and users in the decentralized service market. Apron has obtained fund-raising from NGC, Monday Capital, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.
🛎 Reach Apron on: