Apron Supports Mina Ecosystem With Node Service And Opens Apron Bug Bounty Program
As already announced on June 1, we’ve launched the node providers recruitment. After a series of screening processes, the 1st batch of node providers have been integrated and tested.
Apron already has the capability to interact with two mainnets: Binance Smart Chain and Heco Chain, today we are also working to provide node service for Mina Mainnet, other chains still in its testing phase. As the decentralized multi-chain based infrastructure platform, we are taking a crucial step further closer to fruition.
To get involved in the Mina Mainnet node service, please visit: https://dashboard.apron.network
As to encourage more qualified infrastructure joining us, we’ll allocate a portion of tokens as the incentive while setting the free-trial in the initial stage of launching for the purpose of converting developers into loyal users.
Alongside this launch, we are also excited to announce to engage developers on the Mina ecosystem to help us continue to secure the Apron service. As a result, we’ll launch the Apron bug bounty program for testing our nodes on Mina for all developers.
This bug bounty program is focused on finding eligible vulnerabilities, if you find any problem in the process of using, submit it to us. After reviewing the submissions, our technical team will evaluate and award the developers depend on the severity of the bug as follows:
Here are more details about the bug bounty program that you must take note of:
Deadline: August 15
Requirement: Must be Apron Node or Apron Dashboard for Mina, bugs from BSC and Heco Chain except.
Submission Entrance: https://forms.gle/Mze17UCtUeRMwdPZ6
Severity of Rewards:
- Epic: If a bug is considered to be valuable after evaluation by the development team, it will be classified as Epic and awarded 500 APN. (2 in total)
- Crash: A bug that causes a breakdown of the Apron system and affects the use of functionality. The ability to reproduce a bug that is below the epic level was evaluated by the development team and classified as crash level and was awarded a bonus of 400APN. (5 in total)
- Critical: Affecting normal use, high frequency operation and high recurrence rate. After comprehensive evaluation by the development team, it is classified as a serious bug and awarded 300APN. (10 in total)
- General: Affecting normal use, medium frequency operation and high recurrence rate. After comprehensive evaluation by the development team, it is classified as a general bug and awarded 200APN. (10 in total)
- Minor: Low-frequency operations that did not affect the normal use of the Apron system, which can be repeated, were evaluated by the development team and identified as minor bugs and given a bonus of 100APN. (10 in total)
- Note: It is not a system bug, and the newly added optimization function points are determined as valuable optimization after comprehensive evaluation by the technical team, and 30APN will be awarded (10 in total)
If there is a significant issue, welcome to join our developer community to send a bug report and feature suggestion: https://t.me/Apron_developers
About Apron Network:
Apron Network is a decentralized infrastructure service platform built by employing Polkadot technology in the blockchain world. Apron has adopted the idea of being a decentralized platform which belongs to a middle service that provides a connection between the blockchain and the application software. It aims to make transactions for infrastructure software services simple, efficient, and reliable by connecting service providers and users in the decentralized service market. Apron has obtained fund-raising from NGC, Monday Capital, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.
🛎 Reach Apron on: