- Confirmed the the overall architecture of Phase 2 and starting to develop prototype code to verify technical details.
- Confirmed requirements for the subsequent service launch, design and develop the service deployment process and the monitoring and maintenance scheme.
- Following up and responding to user feedback to resolve CSRF token issues.
- Developed self-owned Airdrop tools and completed the third round of Airdrop event.
- Apron Network entered into a partnership with Clover Finance.
- A systeamtix approach to understanding yhe business valuation logic of Apron Network — Hackernoon.com
- Apron Network: Using decentralized services to address the security implications of Infura on Layer 2 — Chainnews.com
- Huobi x Apron Launch Event has been closed, now it turns into next round for distribution the tokens to the winners.
About Apron Network
Apron Network is a decentralized infrastructure service provider based on the Polkadot ecosystem. Apron connects infrastructure service providers to DApp developers with a decentralized service market and provides services for DApp and DeFi developers to help their efficient development and rapid generation of API service interfaces. It uses decentralized billing and payment systems to bring decentralized and anonymous payments to users. Apron Network is implemented based on the substrate framework and can become a para-chain of Kusama.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.
🛎 Know more about Apron Network here: