Apron Network Weekly Report
- On March 3rd, Apron Network has completed seed and private sale funding rounds backed by NGC Ventures, Digital Finance Group, PAKA, Digital Renaissance Foundation, Candaq, CMS holdings, Monday Capital, Spark Digital Capital, Republic, AU21 Capital, Vega Ventures.
- The updated Apron Network Whitepaper is available on here.
- The updated Apron Network Roadmap 2021 is available on here.
- Apron Network has entered two strategic partnerships with Phala Network and Bifrost.
Phala Network Enters Strategic Partnership with Apron Network
Let's get one step closer to a truly decentralized network.
- On March 1st, Apron Network hosted an AMA in the CryptoDiffer Telegram Chat.
AMA series: Apron x CryptoDiffer
Host: Hello, everyone!😁 We are glad to meet here Philex Zhang, CEO of Apron Network
- On March 5th, Apron Network hosted an AMA in the Kriptobi Telegram Community.
About Apron Network
Apron is a decentralized platform for DApp developers, DApp users, and infrastructure operators with a decentralized network based on blockchain technology infrastructure services. It is developed by Substrate and can be operated as a parachain of Polkadot/Kusama. Apron will also connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, and Helium, including Layer 2. Provide developers with low-cost multiple blockchain ecological infrastructure services.