Apron Network Weekly Report
- Completed Integrating Moonbeam
- Apron New version website is under developing
- Integrating new p2p relay network
- Integrating new authentication design
- Completed connecting to Rococo parathread
- Apron Network received the W3F open grants as a W3F receipts.
- Apron Network will give MobiFi developers access to a greater choice of API services, better security guarantees, a multi-link ecological API interface, and the ability to use the Apron market.
Apron Network Partners with MobiFi
Apron is pleased to announce a partnership with the MobiFi, a financial system orchestrator for mobility services.
- Apron Network partners with Dora Factory, jointly both parties will actively empower developers, provide infrastructure service and powerful toolkits for communities and decentralized organizations (DAOs) for open-source projects.
Apron Network partners with Dora Factory to empower developers
We are glad to announce our strategic partnership with Dora Factory, jointly both parties will actively empower…
- SnapFinguresTV interviewed with Apron Network 👇Click here to watch👇 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndYvKPS9rA
- HotDefi Hub AMA with Apron
- Cointelegraph featured Apron in Article: 👇Read here for more👇
- Apron host an AMA with Konomi
- Apron Network 1st Meme Challenge, Reward up to 👾 $700 👾
Apron Network 1st Meme Contest
Apron Network is launching its first meme competition. In return for making the best memes, team is offering some…
- Polkadot Hackathon Winner Teams Workshop
About Apron Network
The Apron Network is committed to building a decentralized platform that provides infrastructure services based on blockchain technology for DApp developers, DApp users, and infrastructure operators to help their efficient development.
Apron Network is implemented based on the substrate framework and can become a parachain of Kusama. It will provide node services, on-chain data indexing service, quotation service, and other infrastructure services for the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystems.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.