- Integrating Moonbeam Testnet Service
- BSC Smart Chain Node Service is now available for public testing
- Ready to re-join the Rococo parachain
- Added a flow control configuration module
- Updating infrastructure services market contracts and front ends
- Docker Image updated to include the latest version
- Updating the official website
- Optimized Apron Dashboard
- Research on P2P relay transmission network started
- Apron Network x Patract
Patract, a Wasm Smart Contract Open Platform for Polkadot. By joining forth with Patract, Apron will provide the Polkadot developers on the Patract with a decentralized API service.
- Apron Network x Litentry
Apron Network will integrate Litentry’s Decentralized Identity (DID) Aggregation API. At the same time, Litentry will become a data provider of Apron Network, enabling dApp developers on Apron Network to use Litentry’s identity computation and DID Registrar service, and obtain a user’s real-time identity data aggregated from multiple networks.
- Apron won 🥇 first place in 2021 Polkadot Spring Hackathon, and received dedicated bonus from NGC Ventures.
- Coach K introduced Apron in his video: The Next 100X Projects You Need To Know
- Coach K mentioned Apron in his video: Unlocking hidden CRYPTO GEMS 💎
- BC Core community hosted an AMA with Apron
- CryptoTech community hosted an AMA with Apron
- Hotbit community hosted an AMA with Apron
- Polka warriors hosted an AMA with Apron
- Encrypt Club hosted an AMA with Apron
About Apron Network
Apron is a decentralized platform for DApp developers, DApp users, and infrastructure operators with a decentralized network based on blockchain technology infrastructure services. It is developed by Substrate and can be operated as a parachian of Polkadot/Kusama. Apron will also connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, and Helium, including Layer 2. Provide developers with low-cost multiple blockchain ecological infrastructure services.