Apron Network Weekly Report
- Apron Network added support for Heco Testnet node, which gives developers access to Testnet for project testing: https://dashboard.apron.network/#/
- Apron Network based on BSC test version product now open for testing.
- Substrate Builder Program selection is under reviewing.
- Completed the W3F grants milestone document, ready to deliver to the W3F.
- Apron x Darwinia
Apron Network will provide decentralized node service into Darwinia and improve more seamless asset transfer on heterogeneous cross-chain, Apron will also use Darwinia’s cross-chain transfer bridge service to expand the cross-chain circulation of Apron ecological assets.
- Apron x DEGO Finance
Apron Network will support DEGO with decentralized infrastructure service support through this cooperation, providing DEGO with node service, data indexing services, and other infrastructure services including price feed and random number in the future, to help DEGO Finance develop rapidly.
- This bug bounty program is focus on finding eligible vulnerability, if you find any problem in the process of using, submit it to us. After reviewing the submissions, our technical team will evaluate and award the developers depend on the severity of the bug.
- On March 14th, Cyprowid community x Apron
- On March 12th, Crypto_Baby discord community x Apron
- On March 10th, Satoshi Club community x Apron
- On March 8th, TheblockCircle community x Apron
- We received two videos from Global followers:
About Apron Network
Apron is a decentralized platform for DApp developers, DApp users, and infrastructure operators with a decentralized network based on blockchain technology infrastructure services. It is developed by Substrate and can be operated as a parachain of Polkadot/Kusama. Apron will also connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, and Helium, including Layer 2. Provide developers with low-cost multiple blockchain ecological infrastructure services.